Enjoy this month's newsletter!
Click on CURRENT NEWSLETTER (below) to download or read this month's issue.
Enjoy! and read fast because soon it will be gone; replaced with next month's newsletter.
Become a member NOW to enjoy this issue and all previous month's newsletters - anytime you want - along with our many other membership benefits:
- The 2020-202 Speaker Series – nine presentations guaranteed to entertain while expanding your genealogical horizons;
- Genealogy Seminars* – inexpensive classes covering a variety of topics slated for the winter and spring of 2020;
- Two issues of the Stalkin’ Kin honored as the best TxSGS partner society journal in Texas for 2018;
- Nine issues of The SAGHS Newsletter;
- The SAGHS-TX website, honored as the best TxSGS partner society website in Texas for five of the past seven years;
- Members-only cousin connections in our online members-only area; and
- Member discounts on books, classes, workshops.
Many of our regular events and benefits have been canceled due to COVID-19. We will return to our Wednesday research opportunities at the West Texas Collection and the Third Monday Luncheon when it's safe to do so. Meanwhile, we are monitoring the situation and encouraging all our genealogy friends to stay safe!
*Members receive a discount!
(Click Membership on the left side menu)
To register for our free email notification list with alerts for newsletter postings each month, events and other SAGHS genealogy news, please contact SAGHS e-mail
If the newsletter does not open, you most likely need a new or updated version of Adobe Reader ™. If you open the newsletter and all you see is gibberish, you also likely need to update Adobe Reader™. Adobe Reader™ is free. You can download and install it from here: Adobe Reader