Enjoy this month's newsletter!
Click on CURRENT NEWSLETTER (below) to download or read this month's issue.
Enjoy! and read fast because soon it will be gone; replaced with next month's newsletter.
Become a member NOW to enjoy this issue and all previous month's newsletters - anytime you want - along with our many other membership benefits:
- The 2016-2017 Speaker Series – nine presentations guaranteed to entertain while expanding your genealogical horizons;
- The 2016 Genealogy Fair – a free event held on August 30th with over $1,200 in donated door prizes;
- Family History Displays – at the Tom Green Library the entire month of August of 2016;
- FREE research and writing assistance – at the West Texas Collection most Wednesdays from 2 to 4 p.m. resuming September 14th;
- FREE help with Pioneer Certificate applications – at the West Texas Collection most Wednesdays from 2 to 4 p.m. resuming September 14th;
- Genealogy Seminars* – inexpensive classes covering a variety of topics slated for the winter and spring of 2017;
- Genealogy Computer Classes – free at the Tom Green County Library; held multiple times throughout the year;
- Free Collaborative Research sessions – in the Stephens Central Library computer lab on the third Monday of September through November, noon to 2 p.m.
- Two issues of the Stalkin’ Kin honored as the best TxSGS partner society journal in Texas for 2015;
- Ten issues of The SAGHS Newsletter, honored as the best TxSGS partner society newsletter in Texas for 2015;
- The SAGHS-TX website, honored as the best TxSGS partner society website in Texas for five of the past six years;
- Online videos of SAGHS programs and cousin connections in our online members-only area;
- Member discounts on books, classes, workshops;
- Much more is planned – stay tuned for updates!
*Members receive a discount!
(Click Membership on the left side menu)
To register for our free email notification list with alerts for newsletter postings each month, events and other SAGHS genealogy news, please contact SAGHS e-mail
If the newlsetter does not open, you most likely need a new or updated version of Adobe Reader ™. If you open the newsletter and all you see is gibberish, you also likely need to update Adobe Reader™. Adobe Reader™ is free. You can download and install it from here: Adobe Reader