Enjoy this month's newsletter!
Click on CURRENT NEWSLETTER (below) to read this month's issue. Click on "Past Issues" in the upper left corner of the displayed newsletter to view past emailed newsletters and notices.
Enjoy! and read fast because soon it will be gone; replaced with next month's newsletter.
Become a member NOW to enjoy this issue and all previous month's newsletters - anytime you want - along with our many other membership benefits and opportunities funded by SAGHS members:
- The 2023-20234 Speaker Series – eight virtual presentations guaranteed to entertain while expanding your genealogical horizons. September, January, and March are presented virtually; all others will be both in person and virtual.
- Genealogy Fair – October 3 at our NEW LOCATION: Trinity Lutheran Church, 3536 Lutheran Way, San Angelo
- Genealogy classes led by Lisa Mahler at the Tom Green County Library;
- Two issues of the Stalkin’ Kin, named the best TxSGS partner society journal in Texas for 2021;
- Nine issues of The SAGHS Newsletter;
- The SAGHS-TX website, named one of the top two TxSGS partner society websites for the past ten years;
- The SAGHS Blog by Jana Jenkins, launched in February 2023.
- Members-only cousin connections in our online members-only area; and
- Member discounts on books, classes, workshops.
Click on "Events" in the left menu to see the many opportunites for Concho Valley genealogists and historians.
To register for our free email notification list with alerts for newsletter postings each month, events and other SAGHS genealogy news, please contact SAGHS e-mail
If the newsletter does not open, you most likely need a new or updated version of Adobe Reader™. If you open the newsletter and all you see is gibberish, you also likely need to update Adobe Reader™. Adobe Reader™ is free. You can download and install it from here: Adobe Reader